Digital Project Manager
The DreamingCode Project Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple projects from initial concept to the launch of the site. This individual takes initiative, can manage multiple projects at a time, can think through technical options and is creative in developing client solutions. The Project Manager has prior experience managing interactive projects such as websites, banner ads, landing pages, email campaigns, microsites and social media campaigns.
Position Roles & Responsibilities
- You are local (Boston area) and are able to come to work in our office
- You have worked under tight deadlines
- You have knowledge of wire frames (Information Architecture)
- You have worked with graphic designers and communicated the needs of the client
- You have an understanding of how web sites and apps work (as it relates to database driven content)
- Reporting to management and customers on a scheduled basis on the progress of a project
- You have worked on multiple large projects (all at once)
Qualifications & Skills
- You understand deadlines and setting client expectations
- Must be able to multi-task, accomplish tasks with frequent interruptions, and meet deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Knowledge of photo editing software is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software applications.Strong organizational and effective time management skills are a must.
- Outstanding problem solving skills with the ability to utilize strategic and analytical thinking.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Excellent presentation skills are preferred
Years of Experience
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience, preferably in a web design firm, interactive advertising agency, technology company, publishing or in a corporation focusing on account oversight/management for Brand Building solutions. email@example.com